In 2014 Andy Murray will be looking to retain his title although he will have his work cut out with the likes of Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic all looking to win Wimbledon again.
The Ladies tournament looks open although the team at Rocket think Maria Sharapova will end up this years winner.
Ten Wimbledon facts
- It is the oldest tennis tournament in the world with the first tournament in 1877 which was won by Spencer Gore
- Pete Sampras, Roger Federer and William Renshaw have won the title the most times with seven wins each
- Martina Navratilova has won the Ladies title the most times with nine wins
- Chris Evert has lost the Ladies Final seven times
- Goran Ivanisevic won the Wimbledon title with a ranking of 125
- Boris Becker was just 17 when he won his first Wimbledon title in 1985
- Lottie Dodd was just 15 when she won Wimbledon
- Andy Roddick won 39 games in the 2009 Mens Final but still lost
- The Mens and Ladies champion this year will receive a cheque for £1,760,000
- Todd Woodbridge has won the Mens Doubles title nine times