Courtside Seats, Private Suites & Official Hospitality
The O2, London
15th – 22nd November 2020
Superstars of the tennis world will battle it out throughout the year in order to qualify for this prestigious season-ending showdown – where only the world’s best eight singles players and doubles teams will compete.
Whether you are marking a special family celebration or entertaining valued clients, we can help to create an unforgettable hospitality experience for your guests.
We have three Nitto ATP Finals hospitality packages available:-
MATCH Private suite – Your own Private Suite with an exceptional view
MATCH Business seat – Best available seats in the lower bowl
MATCH Lounge – Jump the queue, taking a separate VIP entrance reserved for our guests, and make our lounge your base for the rest of the day.
MATCH Private Suite
A MATCH Private Suite is an intimate and relaxed environment, perfect for entertaining corporate clients or guests at the heart of the action.
Enjoy exceptional views and excellent catering as you enjoy the clash of the world’s tennis greats.
Your Package Includes:
- Your own Private Suite with an exceptional view
- Suite capacities for 15 or 18 guests (up to 5 or 6 additional bar stool seats available respectively for
- purchase at pro rata rate) Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks-Four-course gourmet buffet
- Exclusive menu designed by top British chefs
- Dedicated hostess, steward and concierge service-Official event programme and commemorative gift
- Parking at the arena upon request
- Afternoon, evening or full day packages
MATCH Business Seat
This beautifully designed VIP Lounge provides the perfect location for that winning combination of premium hospitality and a top tennis experience.
MATCH Business Seat packages include the best available seats in the arena with a perfect courtside view.
Your Package Includes:
- Best available seats in the lower bowl, in block 102 opposite the umpire (seats on the baseline available upon request)
- Hospitality lounge with direct access to seats
- Three-course international gourmet buffet
- Custom-designed menu by three top British chefs-Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Champagne and cocktails available for purchase
- Reserved tables available (private tables for 4 people or more)
- Dedicated hostess and concierge service
- Official event programme and commemorative gift
- Afternoon, evening, or full day packages
Be enticed with an informal dining experience, a premium selection of beverages and a vibrant cocktail bar.
When play commences, enjoy the tennis from best available seats in the lower bowl, including an offering of seats in the front row.
Your package Includes:
- Best available seats in the lower bowl in either block 101, 103 or 115
- Within this offering is a limited number of front row seats, located at the front of the lower bowl seating within the arena
- Upmarket tapas menu with flying service and light buffet
- Open bar with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Hand crafted cocktails and champagne available for purchase
- Afternoon, evening, full day or final round series packages
Group Offerings of 20-24 Guests
- Private lounges for groups of 20-40 and/or a fully-equipped meeting room for up to 16 guests
- Seating, food and beverage offering that can be tailored upon request
- Afternoon, evening, full-day or final round series packages
For prices, availability and further information on our 2020 Nitto ATP Finals hospitality packages please email us at [email protected]