The Drivers Lounge at Silverstone
2019 British Grand Prix
The Drivers Lounge at Silverstone has recently been completely refurbished and is one of the leading VIP facilities for 2019.
It has a fabulous location being situated by the Formula One Pit Lane overlooking Club, Vale and Stowe corners.
Sports presenter and Formula One anchor man Jake Humphreys hosts the day interviewing past and present Formula One celebrities.
Guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine, designed by a celebrity chef, as well as an open bar including champagne.
The Drivers Lounge hospitality package includes:
- Suite hosted by Jake Humphrey
- Guests appearances from past and present Formula One celebrities
- Trackside views from adjoining terrace
- An exclusive grandstand seat
- Formula One Simulators
- Giant viewing screen opposite your terrace giving great views of the race
- Interactive entertainment including simulators
- Driver interviews
- Autograph opportunities
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Champagne, specially selected wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Cocktail bar with experience mixologists
- Celebrity chef-inspired deluxe a la carte meal
- Afternoon tea
- Official Silverstone hospitality host team to ensure your day runs without a hitch
- Car parking (one per two people)
- Shuttle Transfer to Drivers Lounge
- Goodie bag on arrival
- Radio tuned in to Silverstone Radio
- Official Formula One Programme and ticket wallet
- TV monitors showing live race feed
- Event management
For prices, availability and further information on our Drivers Lounge packages at Silverstone please email us on [email protected]