James DeGale v Chris Eubank Jr
VIP Tickets, Hospitality Packages & Ring Side Seats
O2 Arena London
Sat 23 February 2019
Book your hospitality packages, VIP tickets or ring side seats for this ‘Battle of Britain’ super-middleweight clash between Chris Eubank Jr and James DeGale at the O2 Arena in London in February.
DeGale relinquished his IBF title recently to set up this high-stakes 168 bout.
The eagerly-awaited bout between the two rivals stems back to a sparring session several years ago when Brighton-based Eubank (27-2, 21 KOs) claimed he ‘schooled’ the former Olympic Gold medalist into an early finish.
DeGale (25-2-1, 15 KOs) has called the meeting a ‘retirement fight’ and said “On February 23 I get my chance to deal with this guy good and proper and finish him. After Eubank has lost to me I don’t know where he is going to go,”.
“James talks retirement but it has never even come into my mind,” said Eubank, who’s last fight was a routine win over JJ McDonagh in September.
“In February it will be a painful lesson. I have been training to fight you for years. I know everything about you.”
Both fighters will be desperate to atone for recent defeats – Eubank, outboxed by George Groves last year and DeGale beaten by Caleb Truax in December 2017.
We have several hospitality and VIP ticket packages to see DeGale and Eubank at the O2 Arena in London. See below.
VIP Lounge Tickets
- Premium lower tier fight seat
- Early and fast rack access to The O2 Arena
- Access to Exclusive Members Lounge
- Option to purchase dinner and drinks in the lounge
Ringside Seat Ticket Packages
- Access to VIP bar – 1700-2030
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bowl food
- Hospitality in the Riverview Room at the InterContinental HotelLondon O2 Arena
- Pre fight three course meal
- Complimentary bar – beers, wines and soft drinks from 4-8pm
- Q&A with Tony Bellew
- Opportunity of a photo with Tony Bellew
- Event hosted by leading Pete Graves (Sky Sports)
- Ticket to the fight – either ringside, VIP floor seat or lower tier seat
- Hostesses and Event Management
- Post fight buffet
- Post fight analysis from Glenn McCrory
Sample Itinerary – timings can change
1600 – Event starts
1630 – Interview with Tony Bellew
1710 – Photo opportunity with Tony Bellew
1730 – Three course pre fight meal
1900 – Guests make their way to O2 Arena for undercard
2000 – Complimentary bar closes – cash bar starts
2200 – DeGale v Eubank
2315 – Guests return to hospitality suite
2330 – Post fight buffet
0100 – Post fight analysis from Glenn McCrory
0200 – Bar closes
For prices, availability and further information on our VIP ticket and hospitality packages to see Chris Eubank Jr v James DeGale at the O2 Arena in London please call 0207 118 0456 or email us on [email protected]