2017 Cannes Film Festival Ticket Packages
Tickets and VIP Hospitality Packages
Cannes Film Festival
17th – 28th May 2017
Are you looking for VIP ticket hospitality, hotel packages or parties at the Cannes Film Festival in 2017?
The Cannes Film Festival is the main date in the European film calendar and is held in May each year. Founded in 1946 it is held annually at the Palais des Festivals et Des Congres. The most prestigious award is the Palme D’Or which is awarded to the best film and was in 2016 by Ken Loach for the film I, Daniel Blake.
Attended by everyone in the who’s who of the film industry as well as numerous A List actors, actresses and other celebrities this really is the event to be seen at and this year we have access to some great ticket packages in Cannes including transfers, parties and hotel accommodation.
A typical 2017 Cannes Film Festival ticket package includes:
- Helicopter transfers from Nice to Cannes
- Three nights accommodation in a choice of excellent hotels
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- VIP tickets to the Cannes International Film Festival
- Lunch at the world famous Hotel du Cap Eden Roc, this is the place to see and be seen in the South of France
- VIP tickets to the famous Cannes Festival House Party
- Luxury gourmet dinner one night at the Michelin starred La Palme D’Or
- Dinner and clubbing in one of Cannes’ best nightclubs
- VIP return airport transfers (Cannes to Nice)
- All other relevant VIP transfers (to/from above)
- All other travel related sales taxes and services plus travel insurance
- Document case including day by day itinerary, hotel and transportation vouchers, tourist information and all applicable documentation
- Professional programme and event management co-ordination
- On-site event management
For prices, availability and further information on our Cannes Film Festival packages please email us on email@example.com
Call us on
0207 118 0456
Email us on
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 30 minutes.