London Fashion Week Hospitality & VIP Packages
2017 London Fashion Week VIP Packages & Hospitality
Store Studios, London
London Fashion Week, which comes to the UK twice a year, will be hosted on Soho in September, starting on the 15th and running for five days.
London Fashion Week showcases over 250 designer collections to a global audience of VIPS, media, buyers, photographers and consumers. It follows New York Fashion Week before it moves to Paris and Milan.
We have some limited VIP packages to London Fashion Week which include a ticket to a catwalk show, where designers will be showcasing next seasons collections, as well as gourmet food and champagne.
There are five options for each day. Each session lasts around three to three and a half hours.
Champagne Breakfast package
Two course lunch package
Afternoon tea package
Two course Michelin starred dinner package
A London Fashion Week Hospitality package includes:
- A seat at an official catwalk show at the London Fashion Week
- Access to the exclusive Guest Club Lounge at The Store Studios at 180 Strand, a comfortable haven at the centre of Fashion Week, where you will enjoy Prosecco and other refreshments
- Either a champagne breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner at The Delaunay
- A talk from a senior member of the British fashion press on trends, styles, next season collections, gossip and the history of London Fashion Week
- The opportunity to preview next seasons collections from over one hundred designers where buyers from some of the best stores in the world come to select exclusive pieces for their shop floors
For prices, availability and further information on our 2017 London Fashion Week hospitality packages please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on
0207 118 0456
Email us on
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 30 minutes.