2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Hospitality
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
VIP Ticket & Hospitality Packages
24-26 November 2017
Are you looking for hospitality or VIP ticket packages to the final Grand Prix of the Formula 1 season in Abu Dhabi?
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is one of the newest Formula One circuits with the inaugural race occurring in November 2009. The race is a day night race and is held at the Yas Marina Circuit which is on Yas island, a 25km island on the east coast of Abu Dhabi.
We have a range of exclusive hospitality and VIP packages at Abu Dhabi including options to watch the race from a yacht, a luxury suite in a hotel or experience the Paddock Club where you will enjoy a pit lane walk and lavish hospitality.
We can also arrange accommodation in some of the best hotels such as the Yas Hotel Viceroy, Yas Island Rotana, Grand Millenium Al Wahda, Crowne Plaza Yas Island, St Regis and the Park Hyatt as well as grandstand tickets, transfers and entrance into the Amber Lounge. We also have a package that includes transfers. accommodation and hospitality.
Please click on the options below to see further details on our VIP Abu Dhabi Grand Prix hospitality packages.
- Al Dhiyafa – Watch all the track action from the comfort of private and air-conditioned suites
- Yas Hotel – Enjoy the excitement of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from one of the most breathtaking locations – the Yas Viceroy Hotel
- Yacht package – Experience lavish hospitality on our luxury yacht giving great views of the circuit
- Red Bull Turbo Seat – Enjoy a three day package hosted by Red Bull that includes appearances, a Friday night event and that all important race ticket.
- Three Day inclusive package – A package that includes accommodation, transfers and Red Bull Turbo Seat hospitality as well as a desert dinner safari.
For prices, availability enquiries or any questions about our Abu Dhabi Grand Prix VIP hospitality packages please contact us at email@example.com
Call us on
0207 118 0456
Email us on
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 30 minutes.