Lords Hospitality & VIP Ticket Packages
Lords Cricket Ground Hospitality
England v South Africa / West Indies
Lords plays host to two test matches in 2017 and we have several VIP hospitality packages on offer. England first of all take on South Africa in July before playing a test match against the West Indies which starts on 7th September
England face a strong South Africa side and T20 World Cup winners, the West Indies, in the summer of 2017. As you would expect, from such an iconic venue as Lords, we have some fantastic hospitality packages to the three international fixtures below.
England Fixtures at Lords 2017
- England v South Africa 3rd One Day International – 29th May
- England v South Africa 1st Investec Test match – 6th-10th July
- England v West Indies 3rd Investec Test Match – 7th-11th September
Nursery Pavilion hospitality
This fabulous light-filled restaurant overlooks the Nursery ground where you can see the teams warming up whilst enjoying your morning coffee. The hospitality in the Nursery pavilion is second to none and you can enjoy some lovely cuisine whilst soaking up the Lords atmosphere.
We can cater for all numbers with private tables guaranteed for parties of ten and smaller numbers catered for on shared tables. Your match seats are just a short stroll away in the Mound Stand or main Grandstand.
Nursery hospitality package inclusions:
- Well known cricketing speakers
- Official match ticket in the Mound stand or Grandstand
- Tea, coffee and breakfast on arrival
- Three course lunch with wine followed by tea and coffee
- Complimentary bar throughout the day
- Match programme
- Afternoon tea
- Plasma televisions in the facility keeping you upto date with play
- Event management
For prices, availability and further information on our 2017 Lords VIP ticket and hospitality packages please email us on email@example.com
Call us on
0207 118 0456
Email us on
We aim to reply to all enquiries within 30 minutes.